Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Happy Solstice and Announcements

 Hello, Devoted Readers!

Happy Midsummer! The glorious Summer Solstice is upon us! So is the Heat Dome, which promises to bring not only unseasonable heat to our region, but also, unearthly. Quite rare this early in the year, they are saying.

Anyway, in honor of the Solstice, I am skipping this week. I am also having some preventative maintenance done on my digestive tubes and so, I'll be a bit out of commission for the next day or two. 

Since half the year is done, at least by solar standards, I have some interesting and hopefully engaging topics drafted for the last half of 2024. Arthur Conan-Doyle's greatest novel, some questions about Wild West Work habits and finally, a little on the heat, because why not talk about the weather? It's what we do.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment